Take advantage of the following resources offered to help prepare yourself for the Written Board exam.
SANS Written Board Review Course
In this course, expert faculty cover the breadth of all subspecialty and general neuro topics included on the Written Board Exam. This one-day intensive provides summative didactic sessions covering trauma and critical care, spine, and spine surgery, neuropathy, brain tumors and skull base, vascular, peripheral nervous system, pediatric neurosurgery, pain and functional neurosurgery.
This series of eight recorded webinars provides knowledge in the following subspecialty topics to help you prepare for the ABNS Primary Exam.
- SANS specialty modules offer seven individual subspecialty exams to help you assess your strongest areas of knowledge and recognize your knowledge gaps. Each 100-question exam provides up to 10 CME. Purchase or learn more.
- CNS SANS ABNS Primary Review Exams can be purchased by a resident program and offer access to 4 exams covering all possible ABNS exam questions. Purchase or learn more.
- SANS: General contains approximately 250 questions covering all subspecialties and non-clinical core competencies. Eligible for up to 24 CME. Purchase or learn more.
- SANS: Module Bundle contains approximately 700 questions covering all subspecialties and non-clinical core competencies. Eligible for up to 70 CME. Purchase or learn more.
- The SANS: Neuropathology comprises 100 exam questions covering neuropathology. Eligible for up to 10 CME. Purchase or learn more.
Download the CNS+ App for Access to the following resources:
- SANS exams
- SANS webinars
- Neurosurgery Survival Guide is an add on for $6.99
This complimentary resource offers an excellent opportunity to review more than 500 subspecialty-specific cases enhanced with intraoperative images, medical illustrations, and operative video. Learn more.
*Offer does not apply to Inactive Members