Once a year, thousands of neurosurgeons, physicians, and affiliates from around the globe come together to attend the CNS Annual Meeting—and because we had to take a year off, you won’t want to miss what we have in store for 2021! We're excited to announce that registration for the 2021 Annual Meeting has been made complimentary to all CNS members through September 15.*
For 68 years, our meeting has been the neurosurgery meeting doctors can’t miss! In fact, 93% of attendees at the 2019 CNS Annual Meeting felt that the content was relevant to their practice. For the latest advancements in neurosurgery, you won't find a better ROI than the 2021 CNS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas, on October 16–20!
Check out the video below for a taste of what this exciting meeting and lively city have in store.
Popular Meeting Highlights:
- 2021 Honored Guest William A. Friedman
- 2020 Honored Guests Bob S. Carter and Mark L. Rosenblum
- Expert, engaging speakers
- More than 100 educational sessions including Symposia, Guidelines, and Section Sessions
- Oral presentations in subspecialty Section Sessions
- Late-breaking abstracts
- Interactive Multimedia Research presentation session
- Exhibit Hall with In-booth Demos
- Lunch and dinner seminars
- Paper of the Year awards from CNS Journal Neurosurgery
- Opportunity to earn substantial CME
Xperience Lounge Events:
- Live surgeries via telemedicine
- Device Innovation Showcase
- Innovator of the Year presentations
- CNS Member Services and Journal staff
In addition, we’ll continue to monitor the current health situation and plan to have social-distance/CDC guidelines in place for our meeting. Our headquarters hotel, the JW Marriott Austin, has their own “Commitment to Clean” protocols; the Austin Convention Center features a dedicated action plan; and the city of Austin website publishes regular Covid-19 updates and resources. We are all working together to help keep visitors safe!
*Offer does not apply to Inactive Members