Collaborate with your peers and get an outsider's perspective of your cases at this year's interactive Case-based Sessions. Submit your case for the opportunity to be featured at one of the Operative Techniques and Case-based Discussion Sessions on Monday, September 14 and Tuesday, September 15.
You’ll hear and see alternative, and sometimes opposing, management and surgical approaches that will immediately impact your practice and patient care.
Submit your case by July 15, 2020.
- Multimodality AVM Treatment
- Spinal Deformity and MIS Surgery
- Advanced Cases and Practice-based Guidelines for ICP Management
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stereotactic EEG
- Progression vs. Pseudo Progression in GBM
- Epilepsy Case Discussions
- Peripheral Nerve
- Aneurysm Treatment
- Management of Osteomyelitis and Discitis
- Concussion and Complicated Mild TBI: Triage, Management, and Recovery
- Shunt Infection Management: Do All Shunts Still Need to Be Explanted?
- Recurrent Meningioma Management
- Cases of DBS for Psychiatric Disorders
- Peripheral Nerves Task Force: Evidence on Procedures
Submit Your Case